Download Accelerator Plus
Download Accelerator Plus - THE BEST DOWNLOAD MANAGER FOR ANDROID
Download Accelerator Plus is a great speed booster and download manager for Android phones and tablets.
If you want an app that’ll manage and boost downloads on your phone or tablet, you want Download Accelerator Plus. This app is designed from the ground up to be easy to use on touchscreens – and there are no limits to how many or what kind of files you can get with this app.
It supports multiple browsers like Chrome, Edge, Firefox, and the default Android browser – but it has its own multi-tabbed browser too. With the ability to capture available media like MP3s, videos, archives and other documents when the page loads, you’ll spend less time trying to get your files and more time actually enjoying them.
One of the best features of this app is the ability to save video and MP3 files directly to your SD card, completely bypassing your device’s HD altogether. You can download from QR codes, resume broken downloads and even repair corrupted archives all right inside the app.
In the end Download Accelerator Plus is a great option for those that want an all-in-one download manager and speed boost app.
- Download Directly to SD Card Stop cluttering up your local drive and start downloading files directly to your SD card.
- Interface Optimized for Tablets and Phones Most program functions can be performed with a single tap.
- Boost Download Speeds with Multi-Part Downloads Download Accelerator Plus boosts your download speeds by making multiple low-speed connections to remote servers.
- Built-in Multi-tab Browser If a download won’t capture on your default browser, try the built-in one!
- Ad-Supported App This app is free but expect to see ads now and again.
- Downloads Can Stop Abruptly If a download stops unexpectedly just click to restart it.
- Upgrade browser: faster and lighter, better ad-blocker
- Support to download on more websites
- Fix minor bugs
Potentially dangerous permissions
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- MOUNT_UNMOUNT_FILESYSTEMS: Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.